My services are focused on:
- Writing focused in encouraging action and optimized for SEO – to get you as visible as possible online through copy and content that passes the test of time.
- Sound research and interpretation of current rules and regulations to keep your clients up-to-date on the latest changes in immigration laws and guidelines.
- Building trust that leads your online audience to become clients and refer others.
- Error-free, professional language – the voice of an immigration expert tailored to all audiences.
Your website is your first contact with your clients. People are increasingly turning to the online marketplace for all sorts of services – including immigration. Your website should convey that your clients can trust you and that you can provide exactly the service they need.
Starting at $200 per 1000 words
Blogs and Articles
Go beyond the classic FAQ section and use blogs to keep your clients informed and engaged. Blogs and articles live online much longer than an ad and will keep adding value to your business over time. Blogs are also a great way to address your client’s concerns and help them become more educated and comfortable talking about immigration and international travel with you.
Starting at $200 per 1000 word–minimum
Case Studies, Guides and Technical Writing
Showcase your outstanding results through professionally-crafted, niche-specific technical writing. Communicate your strategy and results to potential clients. Case studies are an invaluable opportunity to establish you as an expert voice in your area of specialty.
Starting at $1200
My Work Process:
- You set up a FREE 30-minute consultation where we discuss your goals, content marketing needs, and ideas to help your online presence shine. If we are a good fit, we can set up a test project.
- In order to make sure I capture your voice just the way you want to communicate to your clients, my first project with each client is a small one, for example, a blog.
- When we agree on terms, you will be billed for 50% of the project value. Upon that 50% deposit, your deadline starts running and I immediately get to work.
- When I deliver your first draft, you will be billed for the remaining 50% of the project value.
- All my projects include one round of edits. Research papers and case studies’ edits can be set on a case-by-case basis.